Climate change is the most urgent environmental issue facing us. Find out how UniBank is combating climate change through our Feel Good Wealth initiatives.
Climate change is the most urgent environmental issue facing us. Find out how UniBank is combating climate change through our actions.
The world has woken up. Climate change is the largest and most urgent environmental issue facing us, and now, more than ever, people are acting with the planet in mind.
You and your money have the power to make a difference every day.
At UniBank we don’t invest in the fossil fuel industry. That means your money will never be invested in the fossil fuel industry and money we lend you will never come from environmentally damaging industries.
Protecting the environment shows in how we act to make a difference every day.
What we do
- We are the only bank in Australia that certifies all our home loans, deposit accounts and wholesale investment products to exclude fossil fuels.
- We have $1 billion of Certified Responsible Investment based on fossil fuel exclusion.
- We use 100% renewable electricity for our operations.
- We are net zero for our Scope 1 and 2 emissions.
1. Retail mortgages, deposits and Wholesale Debt Investment Programme and Short Term Deposits have been certified by the Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) according to the strict operational and disclosure practices required under the Responsible Investment Certification Program. See www.responsibleinvestment.org for details. The Responsible Investment Certification Program does not constitute financial product advice. Neither the Certification Symbol nor RIAA recommends to any person that any financial product is a suitable investment or that returns are guaranteed. Appropriate professional advice should be sought prior to making an investment decision. RIAA does not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence.