Classic Home Loan
Suitable for loan amounts over $150,000 and offers a discounted standard variable rate for the life of the loan.
Interest rate $150,000+ (Owner Occupier)
Comparison rate $150,000+ (Owner Occupier)
Have it all with our Classic Home Loan
With this variable rate home loan you can have your home and your holiday too.
Because some things never get old, and great rates never go out of style.
- Available to owner occupiers only.
- Available for external refinances and new purchases only.
- Loan amounts from $150k to $1 million.
- No hidden or monthly fees.
- Fee free redraw facility.1
- Simple, easy application process.
- 24/7 access to online and mobile banking anytime, anywhere.
- Borrow up to 85% of the property value excluding Lenders Mortgage Insurance.2
- Ability to add Lenders Mortgage Insurance and/or Mortgage Repayment Insurance to the loan amount
To become a member, you'll need:
To be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
18 years old or over
Account details to purchase your share in the bank
**Comparison rate warning
Comparison rates quoted are based on $150,000 for a term of 25 years. Rates apply to secured loans only.
WARNING: This Comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different Comparison rate.
The interest rates shown are for new business only and for Principal and Interest repayments. Existing borrowers can find out their current interest rate by checking their statement, accessing their loan account in internet banking or by contacting us.
Eligibility criteria apply to join the Bank. Fees and charges and lending criteria apply. Consumer Lending Terms and conditions available online or from any of our offices.
1. Redraw is subject to application and registration and is not available when a fixed rate applies to any part of the loan.
2. Lenders Mortgage Insurance, or LMI, insures the lender in the event that the borrower defaults on the mortgage. It does not insure the borrower. Borrowers must still meet lending eligibility criteria for both the lender and the LMI provider.
The Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA)
All new retail mortgages and deposits at the Bank have been certified by RIAA according to the strict operational and disclosure practices required under the Responsible Investment Certification Program. See www.responsibleinvestment.org for details. RIAA’s Certification Symbol Trade Mark provides consumers and industry alike with a quality mark of Australia and New Zealand’s standard for responsible investing products and advice.