Getting started with internet banking
You can log in by using a computer, tablet or smart phone by visiting www.unibank.com.au
The button to log in to Internet Banking is located at the top right hand corner of every page on the desktop site. Alternatively you can access banking from the app.
Learn more about the app
What is an access code?
An access code is your password to internet banking.
What if I forget my access code?
If you have forgotten or misplaced your access code, you can reset it via Internet Banking. You will need to have an active Visa card linked to your account. Find out how to reset your Access Code. Alternatively, speak to us via web chat 8.00am and 5pm, weekdays.
Features of internet banking
Internet banking should be simple. That's why we aim to keep online banking stress-free and secure.
Whether you want to pay bills, transfer money, or simply keep track of your finances, you can securely access your accounts at the touch of a button. And with convenient access available on desktop, mobile or tablet, it's easy to take care of your banking online, wherever you are.
Some of the key features of online banking include:
Manage your money, anywhere, anytime
- Quickly view statements online
- Search transactions by keyword, receipt number and more
- Never miss a payment with unlimited SMS alerts
- Manage your finances with easy transaction import into your preferred accounting program
- View account balances, pending transactions and transaction history
- Activate your Visa Debit or Credit Card
Easy payments and transfers
- Transfer money between your accounts or to accounts under a different member number
- Transfer funds electronically (EFT) to accounts with other Australian financial institutions
- Pay bills online using BPAY
- Quickly place a stop on a cheque
- Redraw loan repayments made in advance*
- View and modify maturity instructions on term deposits
Convenient mobile banking app
- Transfer money on the go with our convenient mobile banking app
- Move faster with mobile Tap and Pay purchases
- Quickly report lost or stolen cards
- Find your nearest fee free ATM
- View account balances without logging in
Download our mobile banking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
- Advanced security systems, transaction monitoring and fraud prevention tools
- Set passwords to confirm large transactions
- Set daily transaction limits
- Stay safe with access code lock-out and session time-out
Find out more about how we keep you secure online or check out our online banking security FAQs.
Using online banking
Our internet banking gives you access to your accounts via desktop, mobile or tablet, offering a range of convenient features that can streamline your banking. Accessing your accounts online through internet banking allows you to pay and view bills, make payments and manage your accounts securely.
How we protect you
We are committed to safeguarding your personal details, financial transactions and money by using industry leading security systems, transaction monitoring and fraud prevention tools so you can enjoy a secure banking environment.
How to protect yourself
There are plenty of things you can do to keep yourself in tiptop secure condition online. These include protecting yourself from viruses as well as strategies to keep your identity safe online.
There’s plenty of useful links that can help you keep up to date with online fraud and online banking security.